This episode will give you tips on how to overcome loneliness as a freelancer. Loneliness working from home is a big issue for freelance writers because business totally depends on you. Loneliness while working from home is a big issue for freelance writers because writing effectiveness totally depends on you. This podcast has five suggestions are discussed to beat loneliness. Loneliness affects your work that as an Entrepreneur or Freelancer. The success of your business totally depends you and your mental presentation towards work. The Savvy Scribe Collective is a helpful community that supports each other.
Overcome Loneliness as a Freelancer
These five suggestions can help you tackle isolation and becomes less lonely, and happier.
- The first suggestion to beat loneliness is to have people around while working. You can go to public places while working but if people distract you from working then find those areas where only working people are not close to you, like libraries etc. Going to such places while working will not affect your work.
- Join a networking group. Such as the Savvy Scribe Collective. You can try to find healthcare groups on Facebook and through other social media means so that you can get in touch with people of your niche and in the case of question, you can contact them.
- Plan a lunch date. It will make you come out from a routine at home.
- Join a group of like-minded people. These people will help you to understand business strategies, ups and downs that will come in the business, so you must have to choose and join such groups according to your business niche.
- Meet people that have same business sense or same lifestyle. It’s something like meeting up your competitor. People who have same mindset and lifestyle like you will help to understand business and consequences that can affect your business.
Try some of these suggestions that will help you overcome loneliness as a freelancer.
Like what you’re hearing? Give us a 5 star rating! The Savvy Scribe Podcast! Interested in taking your health writing business further? Join us in the Savvy Scribe Growth Lab! Would you like to join a group of like-minded health writers? We host the Savvy Scribe Collective and would LOVE for you to be a part of it! Join us for FREE