Freelance Medical Writer, Sharon!
Savvy Scribes! Thank you for taking time out of your day to hear the interview with medical writer, Sharon Hohler, BSN. She has been a writer since 2002 and has written for several publications! She and I talk about several things from:
1. How to handle an editors opinion
2. Where to find and connect with writers besides on the Savvy Scribe Collective
3. How to become identified on LinkedIn
4. How to become a medical writer
5. And even her favorite places to travel and advice on how to stay married ;-)Y
ou can find her on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharonehohler/
As well as send her an email if you want email@example.com
You can buy her books on Amazon:
There are some tips that can make you a better writer like:
- Write Every day, Even if it’s a single paragraph.
- Read Every day.
- Exercise every day.
- Develop a routine of writing.
- Work and Re-work and take a short break to avoid distraction.
Like what you’re hearing? Give us a 5 star rating! The Savvy Scribe Podcast! Interested in taking your health writing business further? Join us in the Savvy Scribe Growth Lab! Would you like to join a group of like-minded health writers? We host the Savvy Scribe Collective and would LOVE for you to be a part of it! Join us for FREE