Welcome Savvy Scribes!
The Stay At Home Nurse – Deanna
Today’s episode is with my friend, Deanna Gillingham. Deanna has QUITE a story from how she started her business as a stay at home nurse – there’s more on that.
This episode dives into Deaanna’s journey:
– Starting from her first job
– All her nursing experience
– How she started the Case management institute
– How you should focus on a small market ( because that’s how she started and grew her business)
– The 5-year itch she always gets 🙂
– How to find your profitable market
– The best piece of advice she gives about owning your own business
– What advice she gives about where to find where your audience “hangs out”
– All about her new podcast “The Stay At Home Nurse” and how you can be a part of the tribe!
– How she has helped me grow my business and publish my Book
What you should do:
Subscribe to Deanna’s New Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-stay-at-home-nurse/id1495084649
Pitch her: https://thestayathomenurse.com/write-for-us/
Like what you’re hearing? Give us a 5 star rating! The Savvy Scribe Podcast! Interested in taking your health writing business further? Join us in the Savvy Scribe Growth Lab! Would you like to join a group of like-minded health writers? We host the Savvy Scribe Collective and would LOVE for you to be a part of it! Join us for FREE