Setting Rates and Booking Clients with Award-Winning Medical Writer, Melissa Crawford
Awarding winning medical writer, Melissa Crawford, talks about all things medical writing. We dove into A LOT in this episode – especially setting rates and booking clients!
She talks about:
– How she became a medical writer
– How she improved her writing over time (and tips for the beginning writer)
– Why she got into writing in the first place
– How she sets her rates
– How she talks/schedules clients
– Why you should know your worth!
Grab a pen, you’re going to need it for this episode.
In this episode we shared information about
Connect with Melissa : @melbcb on instagram and Twitter and Melissa Crawford on LI.
Also, check out her site www.contexthealth.net