Ruthie Bowles joined me in this episode to discuss the Backwards Planning Concept, where to find good clients, and her new book!
I’m a US Army Vet, mom to four, and small business owner. My company, Defy The Status Quo, provides content marketing creation and strategy for consulting firms and service companies.
Ruthie had a secret pregnancy with her recent client in order to pivot to a remote job from the corporate world. She’s sharing her secrets with us today and how the Backwards Planning strategy can truly help you in your career and personal goals.
Backwards Planning Concept and More on Our Topics!
- why try the Backwards Planning
- how much she made before she quit
- where to find good clients
- and her new book!
Ruthie Bowles | US Army Vet
Job Title: Owner | Senior Content Marketing Strategist
Interviews & Features: https://defythestatusquo.com/interviews-features/
Links that Ruthie provided for you:
- The Authority Marketing Ebook: (gated) The ebook is about 5k words and walks through the what, why, and how of authority marketing!
- Starting or Repositioning Your Freelance Writing Business (video)
- (ungated) This video is a 30-minute mini-workshop that’s a good place to start for people still getting started.
- Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Business: Available on Kindle Unlimited
- The Defiant Business Podcast: (ungated) I have plenty of solo episodes and interview episodes, and there are over 100 episodes now.
- My Business Newsletter (which will allow me to tell them when my book about my freelance writing journey is published!): (gated)
- In-Touch Marketing During Turbulent Times on-demand webinar: (gated) I took my webinar recording and turned it into an interactive video so viewers can go right to the parts they’re interested in.
Interested in growing your own health writing business? The Savvy Scribe Growth Lab is a step-by-step program to help you plan, create, launch, land and grow your health writing business. Think of it as the one-stop shop to end your “googling”, the health writing business roadmap, or the A-Z resource for all things writing business to help you start, launch, and grow your writing business.
I’ll lead you through each step of the process and cover each piece of health writing to get your business up and growing at the pace you feel comfortable with.
Need a tribe? Join us in our Facebook Group: The Savvy Scribe Collective
Planning to grow your business and looking for more insightful resources to guide you? Check out these episodes!