Owner of Write RN, Host of The Savvy Scribe Podcast & Author of Entreprenurse Write RN, LLC
Janine Kelbach, RNC-OB, started her nursing career in a community hospital learning the basics of labor and delivery, admitting patients, the normal newborn, and scrubbing into the operating room. She quickly became a breastfeeding resource nurse and certified CPR instructor. In 2007, she took a position in a higher acuity facility in the Cleveland, Ohio area. There she worked postpartum and labor and delivery. She became the assistant manager and educated new nurses, developed educational content, and managed other labor and delivery specifications. From then until now, she has obtained her high risk OB certification and her BSN.
She started writing for different healthcare blogs and websites in 2012. Janine is currently still writing articles and social media content for publishing companies and various clients.
In 2020, when COVID-19 hit, Janine had to pivot her business model. She had to become a homeschool teacher and had an idea to subcontract some of her work to her other nurse writer friends.
It worked, and it grew quickly into a small agency model, which is where we are today.
Janine enjoys spending time with her husband, two young boys, and their Great Danes, Marvin and Jupiter. She enjoys the beach, outdoors, working out, running, but most of all, she loves being a busy mom.
Podcast Episodes you can find Janine on:
- The Stay at Home Nurse – Getting Paid to Write as a Nurse
- The Nurse Keith Show – A Savvy Nurse Scribe Graces the Airwaves
- Women in Tech – Like a BOSS – with Loralyn Mears & Guest Janine Kelbach
- The Business of Writing Podcast – How to find Medical Writing Gigs
- Nursing Uncensored Podcast – Be a Health Content Writer with Janine Kelbach, RNC-OB of The Savvy Scribe
- Nurse On Fire Podcast – Episode 63
- Horkey HQ – Janine Kelbach the EntrepreNURSE
- Advanced Freelancing Podcast – Freelancing as a Side Hustle with a Day Job with Janine Kelbach-EP102
- Pharmacy Future Leaders Podcast – Janine Kelbach Pharmacy Podcast Episode #433
- Pharmacy Residency Podcast – Ep 41. Successful Home Based Businesses with Janine Kelbach of the Healthcare Marketing Network
- Get Social Health – The Launch of the Savvy Scribe Podcast